"Come quick - HAZEL IS WALKING!"
I dropped everything and sped up the hill. Sure enough, I pop into the room and see Hazel with a mile wide smile across her face, her arms outstretched and walking!!!
Sure, she only took 3-5 steps before crashing down. But time and again, she picked herself up, stood and then took another 3-5 more steps. The best part is her enthusiasm and excitement to be WALKING. I love it!
Oh, and I quickly called Beau, who too works just down the hill...and within 2 minutes he was in the door, and then sitting on the floor and having Hazel walk to him. Love it! What a great break to my morning at work. We hung around in awe of her next "step" and then headed back to work with smiles on our faces that matched hers.
I am having trouble getting the video that shows her walking to load, so here is one that ALMOST shows her. It definitely shows how happy she is to have this new skill.
Below is a good one from tonight!
4 comments:
Yaya, yay, yay....well done little Hazel and on my birthday to :)
Love you's xxxx
Yay, yay, yay....well done little Hazel and on my birthday to :)
Love you's xxxx
Yippee! Can't wait to see it at Christmas.
Yippee Skippee Hazel is up and on the GO --But Wait...
Is that what I think it is???
Does Hazel have a missing mullet?
I love that little hair-cut I think I see.. cute as a button.
Kiss Kiss,
Nana & Grampa
SO proud of Little Miss Bouncey-bounce!!
Post a Comment