Mommy & Daddy told me that today is your birthday, Grandma. I really wish I could be there to wish you a happy birthday with a kiss and hug (I can do both of these now), but instead Mommy told me that I need to save that hug and kiss for you when you come to visit next week. That will be so much fun.
I also am able to take big girl steps now, aren't you proud of me? I know you are, since you love me so much. I love you too, Grandma. I was looking back at pictures from my time with you and remembering all the fun times we have shared. I can't wait to spend more time with you. Here are some of my favorite times we have shared so far...







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Roberta! Glad to hear that you get to visit Hazel (and Beau and Becky) next week. Have an enjoyable visit.
Post a Comment