The family @ Starbucks... I wish my sound worked so I could hear the goings on. However, I can see you are all enjoying FAMILY TIME, and that is precious in itself..
P.S. I was surprised & delighted at my new screen-saver slide show!
WHAT? no short single shot hazelnut latte for your girl... I guess she may be a little young still. What a smart girl standing when you asked her too :)
2 comments:
The family @ Starbucks... I wish my sound worked so I could hear the goings on. However, I can see you are all enjoying FAMILY TIME, and that is precious in itself..
P.S. I was surprised & delighted at my new screen-saver slide show!
Thank YOU.
Nana
WHAT? no short single shot hazelnut latte for your girl... I guess she may be a little young still. What a smart girl standing when you asked her too :)
Post a Comment