Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jordan Family Time



Here are some pictures with GG (Great Grandma) and Great Grandpa. Aunt Jill and cousins Chris and Kelsey came up from Visalia to visit too!! What fun Hazel had with so many family members who love her. We leave for home tomorrow, and though we have had a wonderful visit, Hazel is starting to really miss her daddy! YAY, we get to see him tomorrow night!






Hazel with mommy on at GG's house




Hazel with GG






Mommy, Hazel and GG







Hazel and cousin Kelsey





Hazel with cousin Chris





Hazel enjoy's GG's flowers





Hazel "flies" with Aunt Jill





Hazel with Chris





Hazel and Great Grandpa





Hazel loves her Great Grandpa





Hazel stretches her legs with Mommy, Kelsey and Kirby!




Cousins!


GG, Mommy & Hazel


4 comments:

Hamilton Family said...

I love the first pic of you and Hazel. What a beautiful place!!! I can't wait for nice green spring days like that. Travel safely!

Heather Estridge said...

Motherhood looks good on you. I can sense your JOY from the pictures with Hazel! She looks like such a sweetheart!

Becky said...

test

Becky said...

login