Hazel, my mom (Nana) and I all trecked down to Stockton, California on Wednesday to spend the second 1/2 of Spring Break with relatives in the Golden State! We have stayed with GREAT Grandma and Grandpa and Hazel has really enjoyed figuring out all the new funny faces and voices as she meets more family and friends.
We were due to leave Tuesday, but when I came down with my FIRST (and I pray LAST) migraine headache, we were forced to delay our departure a day. Thankfully, Hazel wasn't put out by this, and was quite the cheerful traveler for the 9.5 hour drive! Mom and I took turns sitting in the back seat with her when she wasn't due for a nap, in order to keep her awake and her sleep schedule somewhat on track. It worked!! She slept the first night here in Stockton for ELEVEN hours straight, as did mom and I. Heaven!!
Here are a some pictures from our visit thus far....

We were due to leave Tuesday, but when I came down with my FIRST (and I pray LAST) migraine headache, we were forced to delay our departure a day. Thankfully, Hazel wasn't put out by this, and was quite the cheerful traveler for the 9.5 hour drive! Mom and I took turns sitting in the back seat with her when she wasn't due for a nap, in order to keep her awake and her sleep schedule somewhat on track. It worked!! She slept the first night here in Stockton for ELEVEN hours straight, as did mom and I. Heaven!!
Here are a some pictures from our visit thus far....
Hazel meets Great-Great Aunt Sharon...she was VERY inquisitive!
Hazel reaches for a taste of her mom's hot dog from "Dad's Dogs."
Hazel meets (second) cousin Ava for the first time!
Hazel meets cousin Bobby and his new bride, Sarah.
Second Cousins....Ava, Trenton, Auston & Hazel.
Kissing Cousins! Ava was generous with her kisses for Hazel.
Hazel was smitten with Ava.
Hazel in awe of the big kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment