This may not seem like big news to some....but for us last night was BIG! Hazel slept in her crib for the first time! She has been sleeping in the "Co-Sleeper" attached to our bed since she was born, but last night all that was in the Co-Sleeper was the monitor showing us our sleeping beauty.
Soooo relaxed and comfy in her crib
Sleeping Hazel in her CRIB!
Hazel woke up once in the night to eat and then slept for the rest of the night. This was a HUGE improvement over how things have been going the past month, for all of us! I know I can't think our nights will always go this well, but for her first night, Beau and I take it as a great sign and we are very happy. I will admit that it was hard for me to lie her down in that giant crib last night. She is becoming such a big girl. (Sigh)


2 comments:
Congratulations on making the leap... into the crib!!! Before you know it, you'll all be getting a great night sleep (hopefully). I'm amazed at how good the picture is on the monitor. Carrie
Congrats :) Looks like she is sleeping great! Hopefully you were too ;)
Post a Comment