Okay, here is another video of Hazel enjoying her Jumparoo....I just couldn't resist posting it. Note the squeal of delight in the beginning. We love getting those!
How fun is this?! Clearly I need to get something like this for Oliver. He loves the exersaucer at school, but he doesn't have any jumpy toys at home. I love how Hazel only stops to try and put the toy in her mouth. Isn't it amazing how everything has to go in their mouth?
2 comments:
Becky,
I love to see Hazel jumperooing while I'm still at work! This works better than SKYPE for work. Keep up the good work--I'll see you next month.
love,
Grammy Garner
How fun is this?! Clearly I need to get something like this for Oliver. He loves the exersaucer at school, but he doesn't have any jumpy toys at home. I love how Hazel only stops to try and put the toy in her mouth. Isn't it amazing how everything has to go in their mouth?
Carrie
Post a Comment