Here is a glimpse at our early Oakridge Christmas celebration.
Grandma and Grandpa were happy to host!
Junabelle, cute as a June-bug.
Don't let that scowl fool you,
Grandma Roberta really enjoyed her role as game show host.
(A new annual tradition? We can only hope!)
Henley...aka Tom Bergeron...LOVES his Uncle Seth.
A wet and a bit snowy walk...or...STOMP!
My green little lady,
in the DISTANCE (squint) her red little brother.
Ahhh...running with childish abandon.
I don't think 34 year old me looks like this on my treadmill!
Caught a smile!
Holden takes it all in...
under the watchful eye of his daddy.
Two bundled twins.
Christmas Elf...I think so!
Grandma and Grandpa think these kids are musical...
A pink guitar and blue drums.
A huge hit, the drums especially. :)
Cute little family of three.
Oh, and did I mention the family gift?
A vintage organ.
Such fun to push all those buttons.
I have never seen Holden's fingers move so fast.
Special moment with daddy.
Henley rocks out too.
If I could upload this video...
so funny.
"I love my family..."
(repeat about 50 times)
***
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for hosting us!
No comments:
Post a Comment