Monday, December 24, 2012

December snapshots...

Christmas is upon us,
that means I should say a bit about this past month.
 
You know, for my record keeping self.
 
The twelfth month of the year,
dear December...
 
 A new walker enjoys the security of big sis' finger.
 
 Catch me if you can!!
 A silly family gets in the holiday spirit...
DONNING our festive sweaters.
"Beau, Beau, Beau"
I adore how excited Holden is about his reindeer sweater.
 "Character Matters"
Hazel's school put on a very remarkable holiday program.
I am biased, but really, it was amazing.
I loved my 5 year old "mirror" most of all. 
 Holden and Grandma's coordinating flannel shirts.
 Grandma's kitchen drawer.
 Our SWEET Christmas Village.
Thanks Julie, Macey and Kristina for helping.

Time with Junabelle. 
Always a TREAT!
A new NEPHEW was born,
William Patrick Jordan,
December 19, 2012
9lbs 1 oz.
We are all so delighted!!!

No comments: