Saturday, September 1, 2012

Grove Weekend

The morning after the Hood 2 Coast,
I woke up (weary),
packed up the kids,
and headed out to a nearby park.
 
 
We joined dear friends,
Angela with Ryan and Madeline,
Patti with Nathan
& Michelle with Bryce.
 
SUCH FUN!
Ryan squeals!

Nathan
Ryan
A soaked and slobbery Henley.
 Holden checks out the action.
Madeline LOVED the water.
Chattering teeth couldn't even keep her out!
We have come a long way,
since the days we shared picnics at FGHS.
Now we share picnics with our troop-o-kids!
Bryce channeling his father here.
(I can say that since Ryan didn't make the trip.)
Darling boy of two years!
After we left the park,
I couldn't resist a stop at Goodwill.
Hazel was happy I did.
I scored her some brand new CLOGS!
I LOVED my clogs when I was in high school...

Also snagged this darling PINK hat.
Henley ENTHUSIASTICALLY helped water Nana's flowers.
Hazel helped pick some delish tomatoes.
Papa grows them juicy!
A quiet moment before bed with Papa.
***
Fun times in the Grove.

No comments: