Ever since I returned to work at the end of November, I have had my partner-in-crime with me. Holden has come along the two days a week I work. In the beginning he slept a lot, but as time wore on, his wake time grew longer and longer. Holden has gotten to know my work routine and made many friends with my kind co-workers! Many times a fellow friend at work would scoop him up and walk him around for a change of scenery (and a break for mommy). Well, our shared work experience has officially come to an end. I know he will LOVE spending my two work days at home with his sibs and his grandparents. (Roberta - and often Bruce - come to care for the other two on my work days. Such a blessing!)
I snapped a few photos last week on Holden's last day at the office. He wanted to show off what he has learned while "working" with mommy over the past three months...
I learned to SIT UP!
My typing has improved tremendously.
What was that, you don't think I know how to "Google" something?
I am really fast at transferring calls.
I have cut mommy's filing speed in half.
Just a sec. Let me finish this call and then I will get back to you.
***
Thank you JASPER MOUNTAIN for welcoming both my little man and I with such warm arms. I know it wasn't always "quiet" in my neck-of-the-woods. I will miss so much about having Holden right there with me...but I know he will be so much happier being able to play at home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment