Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby Boy - 33 Weeks

We had what will likely be our very LAST ultrasound yesterday.  After three "high risk" pregnancies we have had the pleasure to view our growing children a number of times.  I won't miss the copays, but I am sure there will come a time when I miss those magical peeks inside. 

Here are a couple photos of our little guy - only 7 weeks to go.  He weighs 4 lbs 9 oz at this point (according to his measurements).  He is completely perfect, proportional and his growth is right on track for his gestation.  Definitely still a BOY too!  Oh, and the 3d photos didn't turn out too clear due to the fact that he is positioned rather interesting.  Bum up in my ribcage, head down (a good thing) with his legs/feet/arms/hands all stretched up over his face and head.  Flexible little guy.  Look forward to meeting him...SOON!

Oh, and I have had a few inquiries as to my belly size, may post a belly photo one of these days, so stay tuned...amazing thing the ability for skin to STRETCH!!! 

 His arm does have quite a bit of "meat" on the bone.  To get his face in focus, the technician had to adjust the view, thus making it look like his little arm is all bone.  Not so.  I see a lot of Henley in him already.  Oh, and the fuzzy section over the left side of his face was umbilical cord interference. 
Sweet little profile.

3 comments:

Michelle Stafford said...

Melts my heart Bec, I'm so happy for you :) xxxx

Nana said...

Little GUY is SO cute...
I think he does resemble his brother Henley..but maybe he will be a contortionist with all the flexibility. Only 7 weeks!
Golly, we can't wait to meet this
surprising little boy!
Love Nana & Papa too!

Femeke said...

I will have to put our little package for the little monkey in the mail soon. I remember those ribcage kicks ... but what don't we endure for our loved little ones!