I had so much fun thinking about Halloween and dressing our kids up. Little did I know that when Halloween would roll around our OREGON DUCKS would be ranked #1 in the NATION!
QUACK QUACK!!
Could it be that our little
duckie and his
cheer leading sister are GOOD LUCK? If the cute factor counts, they may be helping our guys in yellow and green.
Here are some pictures from our little photo shoot the other day.








Okay, I'll admit I did bribe
duckie to stand still by putting a
PEZ in his mouth. It was yellow, so it fit the theme.



Hazel couldn't resist sporting the
duckie. It truly was HER idea. (I will admit it was a great one, and one that I had wished I had in fact thought of! Hilarious!)


She is
shakin' those tail feathers!

More
shakin'!
**
Bella (our dog) was on the sidelines thinking, thank goodness she has children to humiliate in costumes!
2 comments:
Becky, you are such a gifted photographer! Just love the pictures of the two cutest little duck supporters!
I think these duck fans on the bench have just about had enough ~ they are not looking too thrilled at this.
My favorite one is with Cheerleader Hazel squeezing her duckie Henley.
Just me.
You got a lot of great pictures...
You always do (Hazel in the duck costume is hysterical) Did you get a video of that? H & H were adorable for Halloween.
Post a Comment