Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet Rita...


Hazel came home from school today with this beautiful drawing for me. This is her second Octopus drawing. I wanted to post the first, but it was done last week on a piece of paper that also contained confidential work information of Beau's. Couldn't post that one, but you better bet I saved it. Hazel has never drawn SOMETHING before. Always before her drawings have been squiggles and circles and lots of lines. Of course they were priceless too. However, now she draws SOMETHING. Not sure where her love for an octopus came from, but I sure am proud. Gotta love this Rita Octopus.

2 comments:

Femeke said...

Hazel is quite the artist, just like her mother!

Nana said...

Hazel~Bug :
Nana loves your Octopus "Rita".
Did you trace your own hand touching inside "RITA" ?
Lovely color...
Kiss kiss ~ Hug hug
Nana