Yesterday I brought Henley home when I got off work and Beau took Hazel into town for a few errands. Ever since Henley arrived, it has been fun to see Beau and Hazel take off on daddy/daughter ADVENTURES! She loves spending this alone time with her daddy, and I know he loves it too. I thought they were just going to the bank and vet for Bella's medicine. After they had been gone longer than I had anticipated, I sent Beau a text asking for an ETA. (The Costco pizza was waiting to be baked.) He wrote back with the picture below and this message, "We made a little stop."

I had mentioned a few times over the past week that I really wanted to get her hair cut, just never found the time. Daddy did!!

Just before she dunked under the water, here is my smiling girl with her trimmed bangs!
*
I feel it only fair to Henley to share a few photos I took of him during our special mommy/son time yesterday afternoon while we waited for Beau and Hazel. He is such a happy boy. Truly, he smiles so often I wonder if his cheeks hurt! I hope not, as he has some hefty cheeks. Here are some photos of my happy little man. Oh, and his favorite "toy" these days are his very special two little hands. He has his fingers in his mouth all the time. Hazel didn't get her first tooth until she was in her 11th month...wonder if her brother will sprout one earlier? Nice that his favorite chew toys are always within reach!


Wonder what those sweet baby fingers taste like?

Henley ponders his mommy's wise words of wisdom.
Happy guy in action.
1 comment:
Hi Happy Little Henley...
Nana & Papa miss your sweet smiles.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)...
Hazel is such a BIG GIRL.
Good job Beau for taking her in for a trim...
Not every daddy would do that !!!
We Love it that you DO !!!
Post a Comment