Thursday, January 28, 2010

LIPS!

Yesterday, Hazel found her long-lost tube of delicious LIPS! (Lip gloss) She found the tube in the privacy of her own room. By the time she came out of her room, she was a painted lady! She was rather delighted with herself and I couldn't help but laugh and take a few pictures. What a funny little girl.

I have a tube of "orange lips" in the car. It is rare for Hazel to take a ride in the car and not ask, "orange lips please." I am working on her using just a little lips. Usually, she can be seen in the rear view mirror smearing those orange lips around and around and around her mouth. Afterwards, as she hands the tube back to me, she says "got lots of lips mommy." She says it with complete satisfaction, and follows that with a good smack of her coated orange lips. I hope my little girl always loves a good tube of orange lips. I know I do.



No comments: