Hazel's cousin Mick was nice enough to pass on his clothes for the little boy to arrive in our home in October. Today I started sorting though it and imagining our little guy all dressed up. Well, Hazel had to get involved.
What 20 month old doesn't want to be involved in everything afterall?
Here are a few of the items that she was especially fond of...

She loved the "coat" otherwise known as a robe. She got quite frustrated with me when I attempted to take it off her. "Coat ON Mommy!"

Here are the darling baby shades she found in the clothing, of course those went on as well.

Not sure if your butterfly pants go with your "coat" honey, but what the heck!

I thought this little baby hat she put on looked a lot like a swim cap, especially when she was wearing her "coat."

Hazel loved this train vest. She was "choo chooing" as she helped me put it on her.


I love this pose she struck in the train overall outfit. She LOVED that it had pockets. Hard getting her out of this one later when we all needed to head to town for errands.


I loved this flannel shirt, she did too, but had trouble accessing the check pockets.
What a fun time! Yes, it took me twice as long to sort through things, but at least now I know Hazel has put her stamp of approval on her baby brother's duds.
Thanks Mick (and your mommy and daddy) for passing along all these great clothes for our little guy.
2 comments:
Great pictures! I love all of Hazel's facial expressions. Can't wait to meet her in person soon!!!
What a character! And who said that she is a girly girl and needs to be dressed in pink to look adorable?! (There is the box of clothes from Andrin waiting for you here as well ...).
Post a Comment