I am so excited for you guys! October truly will be (and is) a wonderful month. Andrin and I had a wonderful time with Andrin yesterday and you can drop her off anytime:)! I love how she says "Andrin."
What a BEAUTIFUL BABY !!! Hazel will be SO sweet as a BIG SISTER! I love technology/even if technology doesn't like me :) Can October get here any faster? We can't wait to meet this precious "jellybean"
8 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! October truly will be (and is) a wonderful month. Andrin and I had a wonderful time with Andrin yesterday and you can drop her off anytime:)! I love how she says "Andrin."
WOO HOO!! We are so exited for you. You are right, October is a perfect month. As October babies, Keith and Oliver agree!
Wahoo! So exciting! Congratulations, Garners! What a cute little jellybean! :) LE
Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for you. What a blessed little one to be born into a family of such rich heritage.
I'm so happy for you and the family.I promise I will be there beforew # 3 arrives, lol.
Love from across the lands xxx
Yeah, I can get to be an auntie again. Hopefully I will be around a bit more and this little one will want to play with me. Keep us posted.
What a BEAUTIFUL BABY !!!
Hazel will be SO sweet as a BIG SISTER!
I love technology/even if technology doesn't like me :)
Can October get here any faster?
We can't wait to meet this precious "jellybean"
:) Can't wait to have another tiny one to snuggle with!
Post a Comment