Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crib Buddies

Since giving up her binky about a month ago, Hazel has shared her bed with a number of friends. I have the cutest video of her naming all her friends, but for some reason blogger is not cooperating. Hopefully, I will be able to upload it later. Until then, here are some stills of Hazel and her friends hanging out in the crib.

Oh, and I catch her on the monitor sometimes, sitting in there (when she is supposed to be sleeping), tucking in all her friends with their own little blankets. Smother might be a better word, but "tucking-in" sounds more friendly. That too is pretty cute, and she does eventually make herself a little nest and goes to sleep next to her friends.



Sesame friends

Here she is positioning all her friends in the bed - hard work.

Her darling "Owlie" from Auntie Caspian and Uncle Hayden.

Happy as a clam hanging with the friends in her crib.


Until I get the other video to load, this one above is funny. I like to call it "Cheese-Ball." Hazel has begun to really ham it up for the camera. Short, but sweet - and funny.

1 comment:

Hamilton Family said...

Great update! I'm been missing little hazel's happenings. She is too cute with all of her crib friends. We have caught Oliver playing in his crib too. Usually I tip toe away and enjoy the quiet time.