Before leaving Spokane, we had to take Hazel and Matt on a walking tour of
Whitworth, our Alma Mater (and the location of our wedding in 2001).
Since I graduated in 2000,
Whitworth has changed drastically, but for me no change has been as HUGE as the new
BEAUTIFUL fine arts building! We toured the new facility - WOW!
Wish I could go back to school...

Here is the lilac tree where Beau and I had many photos taken on our wedding day. In May 2001 it looked a lot different than this!!

Looking out into the Loop - where we were married and where many Ultimate Frisbee games were played by Beau and his buddies!

Wow! This Visual Arts center is phenomenal. Way to go
Whitworth!

Hazel is all ready for Drawing 101


Beau shows Hazel the Loop

Hazel loved walking the sidewalks all over campus. She fits in well.
1 comment:
What memories! We had wedding pictures at Whitworth too. Great post.
Post a Comment