Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brown Boots

I was shopping a few weeks ago and came upon these brown boots. Did Hazel NEED them? Probably not. Were they too big? Yes. Would she grow into them? Of course!

While I debated with myself about the purchase (mind you I was at Walmart so they weren't designer prices), I read the style name on the tag, Gwen. I was sold. I considered purchasing them in all the sizes they had. I didn't. I held back, yes I have SOME self control. Will I go back for another pair next week? Quite likely.

These boots are so cute and she LOVES wearing them. Hazel doesn't mind that they are about a size too big. Hazel stomps around both inside and outside the house her new BROWN BOOTS. I love them. I love their name too.

Hazel's Gwen boots...

Soft pleather! :)

Where to go next in my boots...
I have arrived Mommy!

3 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

Love the pics! LOVE the boots.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 16TH MONTH MISS HAZEL.
THOSE BOOTS are VERY FULL
(of adventure)
Love you darling...
Nana & Grampa

Femeke said...

I am not surprised that you had to get them. I am quite the shoe enthusiast myself and the name was just a sign from heaven! The only draw-back: the are NOT from Costco. I am quite disappointed!