Monday, January 5, 2009

Generosity

I have a new baby. No, not a sibling for Hazel.

A new CAMERA!

This new camera came to me via two generous friends.

Thanks Carol and Jesse.

I love my new camera.
I hope to make you proud by treating it well.

You may have created a Canon monster.
Is that a bad thing?
I think I know your answer to that one.

Your generosity inspires me to be more generous in my life.
Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW-I can't believe that you got that! That is SO exciting!!!!! I am SO happy for you and can't wait to test it out in Feb.

Hamilton Family said...

I am a HUGE Canon fan myself. ENJOY!!

BTW... Oliver has the same face as Hazel's "you're in my space" face. Too Funny!

Femeke said...

I can't wait to see you play more with your camera! Maybe we both can learn together more about the manual picture taking ...)

Becky said...

login