Monday, January 26, 2009

Another funny...

For the second week in a row, it is quite obvious to us that the author of the For Better or for Worse strip, Lynn Johnston, has extensive experience with a toddler!

When I saw this comic yesterday, I had the thought, "at least Hazel knows to color on paper." Hmm. I wonder if Hazel saw this comic as well, and was given some new ideas....

Hazel has understood what "uh oh" means for quite some time, but this "uh oh" was likely her biggest to date. I KNOW bigger will come...and for now I find it funny. So I share...

Uh Oh!


At least she is starting to understand the concept of CLEAN! This video is short, but her eager "cleaning" continued on for a good five minutes. I think a little more elbow grease is needed...but her effort was much appreciated. You can actually see in the middle where she was able to reach - it is CLEAN!

2 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

SOooooOO cute! We also have coloring troubles at our house. If you find any trick feel free to post them! :)

Hazel is a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser's work great getting crayon out, it even works on marker.