Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Beau's first Father's Day! We celebrated by giving him a drawing of Hazel-nut! Here are some photos I took as he and Hazel opened the gift. She loved the striped wrap and green ribbon!






This is the drawing I did of Hazel-nut.
It sure was a JOY to do a drawing of my sweet baby girl!
(Daddy Beau liked it, by the way.)

Above, the photo I did the drawing from.

Hazel was interested in that baby in the paper!

* * * * * *


In the afternoon, we all headed into town and went for a walk along the riverpath. It was such a pretty day. Hazel took her first ride in a SWING! She loved it. I took a video, but am having a hard time uploading videos today, I will try again later.






Bella "butted" right on in!! Hazel didn't seem to mind sharing her blanket...



Once home, I styled Hazel's hair in a faux-hawk...all that sunblock makes for some good "product".

3 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

PRECIOUS! Is this the first drawing you have done of Hazel? Happy first Father's Day Beau :) Hazel is lucky to have such a great dad (and mom).

Michelle said...

Becky, the drawing is ossom. Great job, you shouldn't have been worried about doing a good job. (and when did you find time?)
Much love

Nana said...

Yeah Mommy;
Finally a drawing of our precious Hazel-girl!
I'm with Michelle, OSSOM.
It is amazing just like you and what a perfect time to do it "For Daddy"
Wonderful..can Nana pay for a print? Ha ha ha... No~! Seriously!
Great pictures of fun with friends.
What a happy bunch.