Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday was Beau's birthday!! We took Donald along for the evening of FUN! Here are some pictures from our evening adventures. Beau may have enjoyed Donald's birthday gift more than his own - note the "old man" on the kid's Zoingo Boingo! (Weight limit was 140...hmm) After dinner, we all went to a park to play. Will surpised us with his ability to scale the wall!







Here are some pictures of our fun from last night - Beau's birthday!


Here is Hazel taking in some fresh air, leaves and grass!





While standing on the bridge over the river, I looked down just in time to see this huge beaver swim under us!! By the time I got the camera out, I got this picture of him swimming away. It was really amazing! Beau, Will, and Donald were also able to see him.

On our way into town, Hazel got SICK all over herself, her pretty dress she was wearing for Daddy's birthday, the carseat, and the car!! So much mess!!! I went through about 1/2 a pack of wipes to get it somewhat clean, and of course stripped the icky baby down. This was one time I DIDN'T pack an extra set of clothes - figures! We all headed for Target to buy her an outfit (the one in the pictures above). What fun!

Looks like Hazel feels better!

1 comment:

Heather Estridge said...

Happy 28th Birthday Beau! We thought of you yesterday on your birthday. Looks like you had fun inspite of Hazel getting sick. Looks like she felt much better after getting that yucky stuff out of her system.