Hazel humored her mama and played outside in my garden pot that needs some plants! I can't plant anything cuter than her though! Oh, and I have this pair of angel wings I had been wanting to put on her, and again....she was such a sport! She was most curious about the red tulips, I see her helping me garden in a few years! Don't pay attention to back yard in need of lots of TLC! Bella enjoyed having Hazel out in her space and didn't steal the tulip from Hazel's hand for at least 3 minutes!

Hey Ma
Pretty tulip I crush in my hands!
Bella in waiting....
Ma, I love how this flower feels in my chubby little hands!
Just before Bella snagged the flower....
1 comment:
Mommy has creative ideas...poor Hazel. She seems to just go along with it all... ( just wait ).
What a good sport Miss Hazel is!
Post a Comment