Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hazel Loves Bella...

Today, while Hazel was relaxing with some toys while mommy and daddy did some work...Bella decided to cuddle up with her. Bella is becoming more and more interested in our little person who makes funny sounds, smells nothing like her rawhide, and attracts more attention than even her at times.

Bella's growing interest in Hazel is entertaining to watch, and we are so happy that our prior thoughts of how loving Bella would be with the baby are coming true! Bella will be in doggie Heaven when Hazel becomes mobile, oh what fun that will be!!

Daddy's Girls
Click on this photo to see the frames up close


Bella wonders..."When will this kid learn to scratch my belly?"

3 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

HILLARIOUS!!! Bella was totally wanting Hazel to rub her belly. Oh, what great friends they will grow to be. I'm glad Bella is so gentle :)

Nana said...

I know I heard Zelle-Beth say "Bella"
You heard it too Becky, cuz I heard you repeat Bella...then she seems to have said "Bella" again. AMAZING CHILD...

Louise said...

Aw! That's so cute! I knew they'd get along! Great photos, Becky!