Monday, October 27, 2014

San Francisco

A few weeks ago,
Beau and I got away for a long weekend.
 
Destination...
SAN FRAN!
 View from our window seat in our room.
I could have people watched ALL day.
 We had wonderful weather.
 Our tour guides and hosts Mick and Jeff.
 We were treated to a Fleet Week extravaganza.
 Amazing stunts over the Bay.
 I contemplated a swim to Alcatraz.
 Beau's first time seeing the Blue Angels.
Such a show!
5 mph for Lombard Street.




 I wished my kiddos could see the sights...
but so ENJOYED seeing them for myself.
 Saturday, we set SAIL by AT&T Park.
 Captain Jeff and his crew,
Kelsey, Jill and Tim.
 Masterful Mick.
 Fleet Week's ships were such a treat to see.



 Windswept beauties Cathy & Jill.

 Beau Captained a bit to keep the sea sickness at bay.

 Another show today!
 The view and SOUND from the Bay was surreal.


 LOUD!
Wonderful sail with WONDERFUL family.
****
THANK YOU
 Jeff, Cathy & Mick for sharing your city with us!
Much LOVE to you and your City by the Bay.

No comments: