Monday, September 23, 2013

Roll up, Roll up, ROLL UP!

The Garner Birthday Circus of 2013
came to our little town on Saturday.
 
SO MUCH FUN
was had by ALL...

Kadie remembered to tear off her ticket on the invitation.
(Ringmaster Becky was happy she noticed!)
 

Melanie was face-painter extraordinaire.
Still can't believe my lil' tiger held SO STILL.
Not TOO fierce at the ripe ol' age of TWO.
Kitty Naia.
Jackie and Nana.
Nana's masterpieces this year.
Delicious popcorn.
Cotton Candy face, aka Henley.
Great Grammy got in on the fun too.
Papa should tell Cabela's to market this style cap.
GO DUCKS!
Richie is a big fan.
We are BIG fans of this growing boy!
Hear me ROAR!
Madeline took a horsey ride.
Then Lydia took "Bullseye" for a trot.
(Holden named his birthday horsey.  He loves him some Toy Story.)
Hazel adores our friend and neighbor London.
The kids wanted a Ronald (McDonald) piñata this year. 
(I thought about filling it with chicken nuggets and fries.)
Holden, armed and dangerous.
Watch out RONALD!
 Ronald was made to last.
I had to make sure each child got a chance to swing.
He had a number of sturdy layers...
 Richie, with the big guns, was our finale.
(Just like last year when he took out Lucy.)
Then the circus really began.
A Liam snuggle with his Nana.


Macey and Hazel.
Lauren and Aly.
Hazel LOVED the party.
Naia (I think).
She took the props seriously.
Ringmaster is very proud.
Jazzie, Lydia & Maddie
 Callum
.
*****
.
 Then it was cupcake time...



 
 ...Happy Birthday dear
Hazel
Henley
&
Holden
Happy Birthday to you!
 Sweetest snuggle I have had with a tiger.
 Hazel about to take flight.
Family photo time.
What a FUN day with my silly family.
*****
Saturday night,
Beau and I took notes on how to improve upon the circus next year.
My wheels never stop turning....


No comments: