Friday, May 10, 2013

A glimpse inside my humble home...

 
I have been a woman inspired (at times obsessed)
 in the past few months to turn my house
into my HOME.
A home that reflects the family that LIVES here.
Live we surely do.
A tiny space, but a space that is all ours.
Here's a peek...
 Most recent project - paper mached lit branches.
 I pruned our dogwood a few weeks ago,
then trimmed off dead leaves and extra branches.
Taped three branches together,
taped LED lighted string (2) to branches.
Paper mached paper grocery bag to branches.
I love it.
(Thrifted vase)
 Living room art/photo gallery.
I wanted CHEERFUL!
"Smoochie Smooch" corner
 Evolving picture ledges.
 Thrifted mirrored frames circle my FAVORITE picture.
Bella corner...sigh.
Miss her!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Very nice! I love the photo walls. Glad to see you guys are doing well and enjoying the nice weather! - Megan

Heather Estridge said...

LOVE all the Bright colors! Makes me smile and want to hang out there - very warm and inviting! Keep posting your projects! Did you spray paint your frames or find them somewhere?