Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WELCOME...William Patrick Jordan

My new nephew,
William (Liam) Patrick Jordan
was born on December 19th.
 
I FINALLY got my hands on the little guy yesterday.
 
We loaded the kids for a day trip over the mountains,
and through the snow,
to the Jordan house in Bend we go!


 Handsome William.
He was just over 9 lbs at birth,
and now is over 10 lbs at almost 2 weeks.
 A package of sweet with his daddy.
 Hazel LOVED playing big sis to Jack.
 I couldn't resist this look-a-like doll for Jack.

 Before we know it, William will be up there hangin' out.
Such a handsome big brother.
 Strong neck buddy.
 Darling profile in daddy's arms.

Awe.
 The kids couldn't resist the draw of SNOW.

 Jackie looks like Randy from Christmas Story.
(No worries, he doesn't eat like a piggy.)
 SO...
 MUCH...
 FUN!!!!!


 

 I don't want to go in!

 Just how fast were you pulling these guys Beau?



 Henley has MUSCLES.
Holden LOVED his ride.


 Fuzzy?
He was moving that fast!
Thanks for a great visit Jordans in Bend.
We adored meeting your newest member,
William.
Perfectly wonderful in every way.
xoxo

No comments: