This year us Garners decided to show...
OUR TOUGH!
We donned our tattoo sleeves
studded necklaces
and flexed our muscles.
I wonder why we didn't scare off more
Trick-or-Treaters?
Holden wasn't sure he could pull off the tough biker look.
Soon, he realized it was within his little 13 month old self.
A baby biker he could be!
Princess by day,
Biker girl by night.
Cowboy and his daddy.
How cute are they?
Martha (Stewart) taught me how to drill holes in a pumpkin!
"Don't mess with this!"
This was the day before I had urgent back surgery.
See the look of PAIN on my face?
I HAD to do this.
No silly ruptured,
then re-ruptured disk,
will spoil my family's HALLOWEEN!
LOVE them.
Such characters.
Friends came to go trick-o-treating with us.
(Not me, I was holding down the home front.)
This is a great one!
*****
Already thinking about what to be next year!

1 comment:
I'll bet you did this (hopefully ) from the comfort of lying down flat on your back, right? Love that you can... Mom
Post a Comment