Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Family Farm FUN!

What does Becky look forward to ALL year?
A trip to the PUMPKIN PATCH of course!
 
We have shared this special family ritual with visitors,
and this year we were able to take Macey along.
 
I won't bother with lots of captions,
as I took far too many pictures.
Shocking!
 






 He tried SO HARD to pick-up his pumpkin!


 Wait guys, this one too!





 Love my three guys!
 



Macey snapped a great family shot for us!
Already looking forward to next year's trip.
***
Stay tuned, to see how we carve them up!

2 comments:

Femeke said...

So sorry we missed it! It looks like so much fun. Too bad the Swiss have not gotten into the "real" fun of pumpkin patches! But where is the rain? I thought you always had to go to the pumpkin patch in the rain (at least that was what we were told by someone :)

Heather Estridge said...

My favorite picture is of Henley from behind pushing that HUGE red wheel barrow! But, there are many runner ups! Looks like a fun day! Miss you all!