Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HITS Reunion 2012

Five old roomies
+
Five patient hubbies
+
12 children under six
=
HITS REUNION 2012
(or 22 people in ONE house!)

I couldn't resist the stach craze.
Stached Katie, Gracie & Cooper.
Hazel, Katie & Gracie.
Gracie & Bekah in all their cuteness.
Cooper was a doll,
letting me snap pictures often.
(Jeff was accommodating too!)
Grub was GOOD!
Joshy loved his ice cream!
I think I can...
I think I can.
Beau thought he could...
but Chris and Jeff beat he and Nelson...
BADLY!
Darling girls.
The four oldest, all girls.
So much fun to see them play,
hand-in-hand.
Photo booth!
Bekah, Katie & Gracie.
Bekah, Hazel & Katie.
Sillies.
Heather in the background,
where she can't see Katie,
"Don't pull down your eyes!"
Mother's do know best!
The next four kiddos, all BOYS!
Henley, Cooper, Joshua & Jacob.
Hazel ADORED Jocelyn.
Just a little bit.

Holden flirted with Heather.
Just a little bit.
We headed to the water park to PLAY,
and tire out kids!
Bryant looking sleepy with his daddy.
I LOVE this one.
Girls having FUN!
Marc & Jacob
The adults had fun too!
Nice to see Beau lounging with H & H.
Three of my sillies.
Sweet Sid.
Bryant cracked himself up, us too!
Baby cuddles!
Us ex-roomies had some fun!

Uni-brows?
Like old times,
only we have
SO MANY KIDS!
Baby Elvis was in the house!
Two truths and a lie.
***
Then...
a barbecue extravaganza
at the Van Sickle's
playground!
My cowgirl...
...and cowboy
LOVED the horsey swing!
I was partial to CHLOE!

Small and BIG
enjoyed the bounce of
the TRAMPOLINE!
Peek-a-boo
Bryant and Sidney style.
Peek-a-boo
Holden style.
Diggin'
Jacob style.
Gazin'
Holden and Aleah style.
FIFTEEN
 (and counting?)
***
I eagerly await our next reunion.
Will there be any new additions...
only time will tell!
***
Thanks for a great weekend,
DEAR friends!

3 comments:

Marc and Susannah said...

Good job Becky! Not a small feat to sum up our weekend and pick through all the pictures. We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again, all though I still next time it should be just us roomies!

Heather Estridge said...

So fun! Loved looking back at the fun weekend we had! My favorite caption you had was "2 truths and a lie". LoL!

The Lochheads said...

Great pics, Becky! What a fun weekend we had... Love the shot of the FIFTEEN children... :)