Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Visitors...

Last week we had a few friendly faces spend some nights with us! Grandma Roberta and Auntie Caspian made the long drive to come for a visit...and house hunt. Looks like we may have family close-by in the near future.

Hazel's hair salon would love some regular customers...



Henley surprised us all by how interested he was in the evening movie we all watched. He even could be heard laughing out loud many times! (Monster Inc, was the movie we watched.)



No pictures of Caspian! She was busy on the house hunt, but we surely will have time for more pictures when they move closer...


Funny story: Hazel wore the tan jumper pictured above for the first time on Saturday. It had been deemed "too plain" by Hazel previously, but I coaxed her into it by reminding her it was a JUMPER which meant she could jump really well while wearing it. She bought the story, stuck up her arms and allowed me to put it on her. Darling. Well, she then proceeded to leave her bedroom JUMPING. She continued to jump, jump, JUMP all through the living room. She didn't stop jumping.


Finally, after a number of minutes, she came over to me and rather seriously asked, "Mommy can I walk in my jumper, or can I only jump? I am getting tired." I told her that walking in a jumper was just fine, she smiled and walked away from me in her darling JUMPER.

1 comment:

Nana said...

IF HAZEL NEEDS ANY (embellishments), LET NANA KNOW, K?