The A-TEAM movie opened!
Beau has been anticipating June 11th for months. Of course, we had to mark the momentous occasion for what it was. I love it when a plan comes together!
Tuesday, I concocted the plan. Initially it was to be a surprise. In the end, Beau was in the know and he was quite a sport!! Let me introduce you to my husband who is a year older and nearly unrecognizable...
(Neither, it was the fur strip from the hood of her winter coat.)
(I pity the fool who makes fun of him.)
Hazel was thrilled with her daddy's new look.
*
*
*
Our Mr. T headed off to town to meet up with the rest of his gang.
*
Let me introduce you to our very own...
*
A-TEAM
The guys hit a late showing of the A-Team, and I imagine they got a few double takes. I hope this was as memorable a birthday for Beau as it was for me!
I love it when a plan comes together.
Thanks to Ryan, Jacob and Jeff for making it happen!!!
Here's to hoping that next year Little House on the Prairie the Movie opens on June 11th.
3 comments:
I cannot believe that Beau has not been showing his love for bling to us at work! We really have been missing out on something.
Happy Movie Birthday : Beau~
Hope the movie was worth it all!
We Love the picture of Birthday Daddy (AKA) Mr. T... with his children Giggles Hazel and Alfalfa Henley.
Sweet Henley wasn't clear WHO it was holding him..
What a way to celebrate a birthday ~ Yeah to thoughtful Becky
I love the imagine of Mr. T driving a purple Hyundai :) What a fun night for the guys. Hazel looks like she is having a ball with her daddy. Happy Belated Beau!
Post a Comment