Monday, August 31, 2009

Watch out - here comes Hazel!

Hazel had a great time with her family at the park tonight! She is quite the big girl these days, climbing up the steps to the big slide all by herself (mommy's hands right behind her). She zooms down the slide and is ready to go again, and again, and again.

She also has rediscovered a love of the swing. A few months back she was traumatized when Matt thought she would like an UNDERDOG! Ugh. We have done some trauma therapy work on her, and she has come back around to loving the swing. She especially loves riding the big swings with Mommy and Daddy...






3 comments:

Nana said...

Thank you for knowing how much seeing you have simple family fun,
brings such happiness to Nana's & Papa's hearts. Wonderful giggles!
LOL

Femeke said...

She is such a big girl! I remember her cleaning motion from camping :)

Joanne said...

I love her little pony tail! You need to show off your tummy more so I can see how big Henley is getting.