Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby brother keeps growing...

At my 33 week appointment this week, I got to take a peek in at baby boy growing to look quite a lot like....HAZEL. I brought the photos home and Beau's immediate comment was "he looks like Hazel." Sure does! As of Monday, he measured approximately 4 lbs 8 oz and was in the 48th percentile. He was moving around so much, which ended up working in our favor as he began the ultrasound with he face smooshed into my spine. However, he moved around and ended up giving us a great peek at his cute little face - complete with chubby cheeks already! The technician said she could see some hair on the back of his head.


The picture quality leaves much to be desired - as our scanner has decided to quit. You can still get an idea of the little man. More pictures to come in about 7 more weeks!! :)

Sweet little hand

Is that a smile I see?


He is peeking out (note the open eye) at us...I'll admit, this one is a tad freaky. Can I say that about my own child?

This is the one where he looks the most like Hazel....

Here is a picture of Hazel just moments after she was born.

3 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Those ultrasound pictures are AMAZING! So excited for your growing family :) Love ya!

rbgarner said...

ahh, how sweet..

Eden said...

hee hee hee... he's gonna be the kid that sleeps with one eye open! I love it!!!