Hazel's friend Macey came over yesterday...if only I could have channeled the ENERGY of those two girls as they played, played, and played some more! Squeals and giggles of delight would lead you to wherever the two were playing. Here are some photos from their two hours together. Come again soon Macey!


Macey has the cutest head of soft curls.

What are you up to now?

Hazel has just discovered the fun of dress up. Macey helped her into the "ruby slippers."

I was amazed at how well Miss Hazel got around in those hard plastic heels!


Macey tended to Cookie Monster. He needed a diaper change she informed me.

Truely, how is she walking in those?

Then the two monkeys enjoyed a bounce or two in Hazel's crib.


I couldn't resist getting a picture of these cute little feet at rest (for a moment).

Another pair!
1 comment:
I love the red shoe pix!
Post a Comment