We are off the binky. I say we, since it was a family endeavor to get Hazel off her binky. When she started calling it by name a few months ago, we knew the time was quickly approaching.
So...last Saturday, in honor of Valentines (not really, it just happened to be Feb 14th), Beau clipped the tip off Hazel's binky. "Binky" became "Uh-Oh, Binky"...as Hazel was dumbfounded as to what was wrong with her beloved friend.
We had a number of difficult sleeps, but by the middle of last week, Hazel was FINE. She now cuddles up with her Owlie, Bunny, Baby, mElmo, and Key-Key. Yes, she has FIVE little stuffies that keep her company in her crib without Binky.
I would post a picture of "Uh-Oh, Binky"...but she can't be found. She has been MIA at the house for 3 days and Hazel doesn't care. Hallelujah!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I am sure that you are glad to have your sleep back!
Haha! What a great idea! Unfortunately my little one is an ardent thumb sucker. Guess ya can't clip that one off. :]
We may have to try that! Congratulations! I away that day for our Claire!
Post a Comment