Trapped baby!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Workin' @ Jasper Mountain
My new work schedule got underway last week at Jasper Mountain. I am now working 30 hours a week, 7:30 - 1:30. It is fabulous. I drop Hazel off at 7:30 @ Jasper's employee daycare onsite - where she has many friends...not to mention I feel sooo good about the setting and know the staff there genuinely enjoy her. From there, I begin work. Beau arrives later - normally after working out. (Therapists have a more leisurly schedule - ha ha ha!) It is soooo nice to have a 5 minute commute to a work place that does meaningful intersting work, the people are kind and encouraging...and my husband and daughter are there with me! I couldn't ask for more. Here are some photos I took late last week, during one afternoon that Hazel and I enjoyed at home together.
Okay, so I have NEVER been a fan of the chain link fence in our front yard. Hello, lousy curb appeal! However...the links are great for Hazel's grabbing hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First of all, I love your new blog background. I did not see this one. Second of all, I'm thrilled that you have such a peace about your work schedule :) Hazel is a darling. She's almost 1! What do you have planned?
Such a sweet girl! Jeff and I started back to work as well this week--so Grace had her first day of daycare and then a day with G'ma. Today I'm off work--thinking that part-time is the way to go! Your job sounds ideal! le
Becky - I truly enjoy your presence at Jasper! You are just such a great support and friend! I am glad that you decided to come on board with us.
And about the therapists ... some of us actually are there a little tinny bit earlier:)
Femeke
Hey Becky! I got you message on Facebook...I love checking out your blog...you have done an awesome job keeping it up and it looks like Hazel has the best life ever! I would love to catch up with you on the phone...call me sometime...360-739-0066. Hope to hear from you soon!
Amber:)
Post a Comment