Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Year Check-Up

Hazel got a clean bill of health today from her peditrician. That always makes a mom feel so good. He said she looks very healthy and happy...well, until she got some shots. Poor baby. She recovers quickly, but still....when will they devise a way to do those immunizations with drops or chewy gummies? :)

Here are her stats at 1 year in comparison to her birth stats. What a big girl!!

Weight:
birth - 7lbs 1oz
1 yr - 20lbs 14oz (48th percentile!)

Height:
birth - 19.5"
1 yr - 30" (78th percentile!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where Mommy and Hazel were today! I could have told you before that she is a healthy baby ... and a big cutie!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where Mommy and Hazel were today! I could have told you before that she is a healthy baby ... and a big cutie!

Nana said...

Does Femeke repeat herself alot?
Ha Ha Her mind is one her comming little one. Can't wait to hear. Please let me know ASAP!
She will be a wonderful Mommy!

Hazel is a healthy gal for sure...
maybe she will be taller than her mommy some day? I know how that Feels (fine) :) Love to All, Nana