So, I bought these baby crayons for Hazel's first birthday...and just this weekend got them out for experimentation. Hazel was happier to throw them off her high chair and watch mommy draw with them, than to try anything like that herself. We will try again...another time. I am sure the fridge will be covered with Hazel's materpieces in no time.


4 comments:
I KNOW that your frig will be covered with Hazel's wonderful artwork :) Katie wasn't really in to coloring in the beginning either, she would just like to play with the crayons (take them out of the box and put them back in). Love ya!
I still remember these crayons from when I was little (even though they were only little mice back then). I stood in front of them at the store just before Hazel's birthday, but then dutifully followed the age-recommendation of 18 months ...
Rebeccanana;
Does Hazel's daddy know you have toys meant for 18 month old children?
My word!
:) Nana
The markers are for 18 month plus, I specifically picked the crayons because the box says "12 months"...I think Femeke and Nana need to get out their glasses!! :)
Post a Comment